Thursday, December 30, 2010

The End !!!!

Never!!! It's only the beginning:).I know this is where we're suppose to make resolutions we never keep,so i'l make it short and be thankful i lived another year,cause life's way too short

  • It was a fantastic year that it ended so fast
  • Next year will be even better,more to learn,places to see,more adventure :P
  • I'm grateful for the things i have and the people(friends and family) who love me
  • Random things happen all the time - never thought i would spend new year's out of sibu and here i am in Mukah :)

Learning to be happy starts from within ,Shall leave this post with a camwhore moment

Cheers - Happy New Year 2011

1 comment:

  1. some might say the end is only a beginning. I guess 2011 started pretty well...for me at least...and what happens after that...well...you just got to read it in my book...its on sale at Sibu..i thinks its down to the last copy. Hurry up...don't miss it:p

    I also must give thanks to the recent discovery of PDA...absolutely refreshing i might add:)))

    ReplyDelete