Saturday, August 21, 2010

Distance 184km......

Realize i'm always inspired to write more when i'm feeling down,this habit started since secondary school.Those days it was'Dear diary i'm so pissed of with life,why is it so unfair,and of course the other things which shall not be mentioned'haha,looking back now of course it was good to laugh at those entries,maybe when i'm 40 and i read my blog i'l be doing the same,'What was i thinking pouring my heart out',such stupid rantings

It still surprises me how people can come into our lives and walk away not realising they changed it.How are some people so emotionally strong,it's either they're really good at acting or they really are,i'm learning to block emotions,but it's so difficult to achieve/do,i gain genuine happiness seeing the people around me happy,

Is it true it's better not to care about people,is it so easily done,when i love/care/give gifts i do it without expecting anything back,i've always believed if u do something with an open heart there would be nothing to expect,my friends think i'm weird but i dont expect people to care about me,tht's just how i am,doesnt matter at work or elsewhere.So when someone does something/gives me something/shows they care,they automatically win me over for a lifetime.

Human's must be allowed to make their own choices,we shouldn be forced into doing something we dont want to,because A)We'll hate it B)We wont do it well C)Won't be happy.It's so easy to say you must do the right thing,but regardless diferrent people are different,how would you know if what's right for you is right for me.

This last sentence is not going to make sense,but i know what it means,'Defence mechanism went down the drain':(

No comments:

Post a Comment