Saturday, July 17, 2010

Romance is lost??

In the fantasy world i dream off romance is never lost,and people should grow old together.Although i think i'm living to ideally or i sometimes think i'm to practical,i love seeing people in love,hearing their stories of them being swept off their feet and getting old together.I'm proud to admit i'm a hopeless romantic,give me a feel good romance novel or even a romantic comedy anyday,it's enough to make me happy.I dont ever want to turn out to be a cold,heartless and passionless person.

People shouldn wait for valentines or that special occasion to show how they feel.Love is not about buying expensive gifts,it's about being there throughout whether your suffering from cancer,you got ur promotion,u had to go for an operation,you fell down,ur sitting for an important exam,you just lost a loved one,or your just not feeling right.It's the thought that counts.People are slowly evolving to take care only of themselves,but i guess it's also a defence mechanism.But there's always two ways to look at things:)



2 comments:

  1. hello. i've got a question for u doc. why is it that I can be tickled and I can't tickle myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's all in the mind,u can actually control how u feel,sorry no scientific backing to that:)

    ReplyDelete