Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day......

If it were'nt for you , i would not have been here ,

You've always been there for me when i'v really needed you most ,

I don't know who to tell thank you too for the sacrifice you have given me and my sister , Not many know and understand , but boy do we owe you,

For without you we would not have made it this far,

I still don't know how you did it with the amount of obstacles you've had to face,

Never once complained either,

I always want to be as strong as you and follow your every footsteps,but i find myself lacking in many ways,

You taught us to live a humble life,and be the best in what we are,

You've always been the best role model we'l ever have,if you can study at 60,so can we,

Although we're all grown up,we dont get to meet much,we'l always be daddy's little girl,and we'l always love you so.

Happy Father's Day Daddy.....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's Day uncle!

    He's lucky to have daughters like you two :)

    ReplyDelete