Saturday, December 24, 2011

To new beginnings.....And 7 months later.....

Where did 2011 go??the question we ask ourself every year without fail,hardly a blink and it's almost a year,feels like yesterday i was in Mukah celebrating new year and now it's almost ending.This year will definately go down in my history,such an important one,A very dear long lost friend turned out to be the guy of my dreams,the person i'm going to spend my whole life with.Am i scared,am i sure people ask???hell no,i'm not scared,not even a little,i'm honestly looking forward to a new chapter of my life.Sometimes it's really just meant to be.I'm just so lucky i found a guy i thought would not exist,he's terribly sweet,kind and the most important thing is he loves me so much,i know he'l do anything for me,and so would I :)

Career wise,cant believe i'v been in paediatrics for a year,passed my exam,more to come though,still so much to learn,but slowly absorbing,making baby steps improvement in knowledge,i'm so happy,it truly is fullflling seeing the patients you treat walk back home,or the one's who were scared of you in the beginning cling on laugh at the stupid noises and faces we make and give that sweet innocent smile,ahhhh,how could anyone resists,especially the 4year olds ;P

I ran a marathon,haha it's only a quarter,but still it's a start,finished it and even won something in the process:)Will try harder for another run next year,see if i can make it for the half marathon....

I managed to see more places,some just local but it's still places i hadn't been,aiming for more next year,even if it's only in Sarawak.

I'm glad things happened how it was supposed to happen,i know i cant turn back time,and i think i don't really want to as well.Next year is going to be wonderful,new starts,lovely first's,good times and bad times are going to be spent together.I cant wait.....

For now i'm just really looking forward to spend my new year holiday with the one i want to grow old with :)) Merry christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!!

At batang Ai

1 comment:

  1. Please....not the 4 year olds...:(
    My name is Sailash Kumar and yes...can't wait to be your husband.
    Thank you for a lovely 2011 and here's to a beautiful future ahead.
    I love you my sweet doctor.

    I guess season 2 of the "liquidator and the doctor" ends here huh...but not before my chapter.....sorry...our chapter.
    Kiss kiss darling.

    ReplyDelete